Leadership is complex, context specific, about individuals & group culture; leadership is organisationally specific, as well as person and situation specific.
In other words, leadership is probably one of the most complex and challenging roles we do in our lives – and we want to make life easier for leaders.
What is the LeadershipZone?
It’s place where leaders & managers, OD HR & LD professionals, executive coaches and others can sign up to access resources to make leadership easier.
- Mini questionnaires – to identify your development needs
- The LeadershipZone blog – supporting leadership one day at a time
- Discussion documents – to get you thinking about different leadership issues
- Special ‘how to’ reports – techniques you can use today
Mission, Vision, Values
Our VISION is that LeadershipZone tools support leaders to lead, achieve and succeed
Our MISSION is to support leaders to be personally successful, enable success in their teams and their organisations, as well as appreciating their wider leadership impact on society.
- Lead: fully take on board their responsibilities, for what they do, how they do it and who they are as leaders. This means taking responsibility for motivating and developing their people.
- Achieve: accomplish the team’s goals, such that every project, programme and initiative is attained
- Succeed: thrive on the challenge, responsibility and achievements, such that every member of the team receives recognition for their contribution and works in an environment of success